Fresh Produce and Dried Goods
- A large selection of fresh fruit is available every day.
You can rely on us to choose the best produce for you.
Please call for more details on exactly what fruit we have available.
- We stock a full range of fresh salads including:
•Washed Baby Leaf Rocket •Spinach •Chard •Watercress •Lollo Rossa •Lollo Biondi •Radicio •Cos
All fresh every morning!
- We have a full range of fresh herbs available every day.
In addition, we stock: •Micro Cress •Micro Herbs •Peashoots •Sakura Cress
- We aim to buy the freshest possible vegetables daily.
However, market prices can change overnight but we will always inform you if certain items get too expensive, and if possible recommend a suitable alternative.
- We visit the Fish Market 6 Days a Week.
•Freshly prepared fish •Frozen fish •Many other game and seafood delicacies
Fresh fish is available 6 days a week.
Fresh and locally supplied:
•Milk •Cream •Eggs •Butter •Yoghurt •Cheeses from across Europe
Speciality cheeses like •Cranberry and Wensleydale •Smoked Cheddar •Stilton •Brie •Goats Cheese, all available overnight.
- Locally sourced Bread, direct from the supplier, including:
•Fresh Breads •Frozen Breads •Teacakes, Crumpets •Speciality breads on request
All made fresh each morning.
- We can supply within 24hrs a wide selection of rare products (depending on availability) such as:
•Baby Veg •Specialist Mushrooms •Exotic products from around the globe
Please call for availability.
- We offer a massive range of •Dried Goods •Speciality Pastas •Herbs and Spices •Oils •Kitchen Sundries.
- We have a range of Frozen Foods available, including: •Frozen Peas •Frozen Ciabatta and Panini •Frozen Fruits •Frozen Chips •Frozen Desserts
Freshly Prepared Vegetables and Fruit
- We are able to prepare vegetables and fruits to any specification that you require.
This includes • Hand Cut Chips • Fondant Potatoes • Fresh Fruit Salads • Turned Vegetables • Sliced and Diced Vegetables
We deliver excellent quality produce throughout South Manchester and Cheshire 6 days a week.